Saril of NRE asked me on how to exclude mobile devices from assessment by Network Viruswall.
To exclude smart phones/PDA from being assessed by Network Viruswall you can either;
1. Add in the smart phones/PDA IP address or MAC Address in the Global Exception List
2. Tick option to "Disable endpoint detection for non-windows Operating Systems" in the Network Viruswall console > Policy Enforcement > Policies.
Hope this helps.
- Encountered an error while trying to download cert...
- Network Viruswall to exclude mobile device from as...
- Manually delete PEAgent for Network Viruswall
- Puter Radio Sonora Online di Blogger
- April Class
- [Trend Micro Advisory] NEW WORM_DOWNAD.E/Conficker...
- SPNT 5.7 is not for Windows 2003 server 32 bit
- Removing spyware from "exclusion list" in your IWS...
- very simple test that's available at the Conficker...
- ▼ April (9)