I have tried to install few patches for a customer's OSCE server which runs on x64 Windows 2003 server. The error is "Installation Failed!". One of the patches, OSCE_80_WinSP1_Patch2. It's just rollback and the build number from web console > about still shows version 3013. Even after server reboot.
What went wrong? Need your advice. Attached is the tmpatch.log
Here is the analysis of the tmpatch.log (***note that it might vary depends on the case)
The patch installation failed because some files cannot be replaced.
[2009-06-08:16:05:26][cgiRecvFile.exe : C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1\pftB~tmp\FileGroup9\cgiRecvFile.exe->C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web\CGI\cgiRecvFile.exe fail]
From the log above, the installation failed because the installer is unable to replace the file 'cgiRecvFile.exe'.
Try doing the following:
1. Stop OfficeScan service
2. Rename cgiRecvFile.exe to cgiRecvFile.exe.bak
**This file can be found on C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web\CGI\
3. Then try to install the patch again.
If problem persist, please check the updated tmpatch.log!
- Mac4Lin - Download Themes Macintosh OS Untuk Linux...
- Description on few terms in TMCM 5.0 report
- Removal of other antivirus product brand during OS...
- Worm Neeris family exploits the same vulnerability...
- OSCE patch installation failed!
- Questions on IMSS event logs
- Question on ScanMail for Lotus Domino
- Can SPNT 5.7 Information Server manages SPNT 5.58 ...
- ▼ June (8)